Rise of the Shinjuken

Return of the Ichi-kun
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

Weapons of Argus unleashed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Author Message
Ryerai
Kuromugi
avatar


Age : 27 Registration date : 2008-09-20 Number of posts : 737 Location : .............
Stats
Class: Rouge
Race: Half-Dwarf
Affinity: Darkness

PostSubject: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 09:58

Weapons of Argus:
Once Slade and the other super villains rose up the world was never the same, Star labs became a key company as the rising need for experimental weaponry gained them unlimited funding.Argus on the other hand was thwarted by the villainous supers and was almost dissolved, but the chairman of Star labs Yoshi Suzakuno bought it. He then went to the meeting of the United Nations and told them that if they wanted the world to be safe they would need to remove the restrictions placed on the company at it's birth. So that they could embark down the path to a era of Global safety,after much deliberation the company got the restrictions removed and announced to the world the project known as "World Peace".The true project file is "Weapons of Argus" and for thirteen years it has acquired or "Gathered" thousands of individuals for a spot on the team, their tests is a series of trials in location "Purgatory" as it was seen as a isolated training ground with which talents could be honed with out consequences.Once the trials were over the thousands that joined were knocked down to a handful of astoundingly powerful young indiviuals that were enlisted as agents of Argus. No city is off-limits and no quarter is to be given to any person that gets in the way of the mission be they bystander or Vigilantes, Supers beware!!

Known cities with Heroes:
Gotham city(Batman)

Bludhaven(Nightwing,Robin,Batgirl)

Metropolis(Superman)

Central city(Flash)

Starling city(Arrow)

Coast city(Green lantern)

Jump city(Teen Titans)

Gateway city(Wonder Woman)

Fawcett city(Shazam)

_________________
Nomiz adelphous tous alethinous philous
Back to top Go down
http://ichi-kunprophecy.forumotion.net
Ryerai
Kuromugi
avatar


Age : 27 Registration date : 2008-09-20 Number of posts : 737 Location : .............
Stats
Class: Rouge
Race: Half-Dwarf
Affinity: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Wed 29 Apr 2015, 20:36

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our facility, you have been chosen out of the millions of people to join our hero Initiative. You all possess amazing talents be they talent or meta. But the reason I choose you all is your potential to grow stronger, and our hope is that you can surpass those that came before."
A door suddenly opens to reveal Yoshi in a pristine white suite with a Asian woman with a ruby red dress. Behind them stands Amanda Waller with a brunette standing behind her. Yoshi smiles before opening his hand causing holograms to start to form, and as it forms into two individuals. Yoshi points to them and says "I would like you all to meet our alumni, Saiko and Grandmaster. They will be your teammates and supervisors on missions, I expect great things from all of you! Now do any of you have any questions?”
Thea queen steps forward and says “So were just supposed to trust these guys because you say so”? Yoshi chuckles and says “No you’re supposed to get them to trust you”, a glass of wine appears in Yoshi’s hand which he begins to sip while staring at all of the recruits. Renya suddenly says “Somethings wrong”, and with that Yoshi his companions and the very room are gone. Replaced by a dark and long abandoned metal room with little to no visibility. “I’m sorry for tricking you it’s just that my colleagues don’t seem to believe in your abilities”. Says the disembodied voice of Yoshi, the hologram of Grandmaster walks up and says “to survive you must depend on each other”.
Thea turns to Renya and says “What are we supposed to do” he merely shrugs as Saiko replies “Survive”. And with that they vanish leaving the newbies alone in the dark as alarms begin to go off obviously alerting whatever is outside.


_________________
Nomiz adelphous tous alethinous philous
Back to top Go down
http://ichi-kunprophecy.forumotion.net
Sangios
He Who Was Born With the First Troll and Shall Perish With the Last
avatar


Age : 24 Registration date : 2011-08-16 Number of posts : 97 Location :
Stats
Class:
Race: Human
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Thu 30 Apr 2015, 05:20

"Thea, come here for a second." Renya beckoned, motioning the girl over with his hand.

"Hm? Here?" Obeying the request, Thea stepped closer to him. Just as part of the wall exploded inward.

The others present all reacted to the boy's request, moving away from the place Thea Queen stood, saving themselves from the explosion that nearly took out multiple of them.

As the girl was understandably shocked, Renya grabbed her wrist, pulling her toward his side in time to save her from multiple metal shards that bounced off the wall and fell to the floor with loud clangs.

"I didn't expect this kind of initiation," He admitted, turning around and keeping hold of the girl's hand as he led her toward the opposite end of the room.

Motioning to the others, he called out. "I wouldn't go outside, if I were you! Not that way, anyway."

"Are they seriously trying to kill us?" Asked Thea in confusion. "I thought we were their assets?"

Renya glanced back at her, catching sight of some light that shone from outside, through the smoke left from the explosion. "It isn't exactly a new concept for an organization like Argus to want to make sure an asset is worth investing in. From what I understand, Oliver's reception was a fair bit darker than what they're giving us."

"After all, he was more or less alone on Lian Yu. Whereas we have 'friends'..." He paused as some of the more skeptical assets made the mistake of exiting through the newly created hole, being greeted by a hail of gunfire.

With the gunfire, Thea looked back, blood now staining the floor in front of the hole. "Wow..."

Renya smiled at her, hearing exasperation in her voice. "It looks like they've got automated turrets set up outside. They'll fire if they detect life. So naturally, we should aim for the door at the end of the creepy dark room!"

"Why do I get the feeling that you're enjoying this?" Thea wondered, as the remaining people all tagged along after them.

"It's my policy to make the best of a crappy situation," Renya admitted with a casual shrug, before sparing a wink for her. "Besides, it's not that bad. We're here together, so just think of it as a date!"

At the comment, Thea couldn't help but to laugh. "Have I ever told you that you're insane?"

"...Yes, though I think I'm rather sane in comparison to the men around you." Renya responded playfully, grabbing the metal door handle of the reinforced metal door.

Thea and the rest stopped as he did, "What's wrong now?"

"Armed guards, right outside. Equipped with stun batons." Renya said calmly, continuing on. "3 on the left, 5 on the right. 2 directly ahead of us."

Thea looked back at the others who had followed, before looking to her boyfriend. "I'll take the 3 on the left."

"I've got the 5 on the right, then." Renya decided, glancing at the others.

"I'll get the 2 in front, then." One of the men decided, a black, well built tank of a guy they had tested with previously.

Stepping aside, Renya and Thea let that man take the lead, counting to three and opening the door.

Immediately, the tank charged forward, slamming his shoulder into one of the combatants, who was hurled into the wall behind him. As the second swung his stun baton, he spun around, the swinging the back of his fist into the jaw of the enemy, crushing it with a loud noise as the baton dropped like the man did.

Lunging out behind the tank, to the left, Thea slid forward, kicking the legs out from underneath her nearest adversary. As he fell, she followed up with a spin from the ground, foot flying out into a hook kick that scored an instant KO. Picking up the stun baton that had been in his hand, she spun once more in the same direction, striking the knees out from the second enemy, standing and kneeing him in the face as he fell. With a third spin, she delivered a swift back kick to the nose of the third, busting it severely and sending him hurtling to the ground with a splash of blood.

Renya sprinted out the open door maneuvering right around it and jumping against the wall, kicking off and delivering a superman punch to the first of his opponents. Following the punch, she shifted his weight, twisting to deliver an overhead roundhouse kick to the temple of the second. As he landed with a roll over his shoulder, the first two fell and the remaining three shuffled about to attack. With a sweep kick from the ground, the third was knocked off his feet, flipping through the air one and a half time. As the second revolution reached the halfway mark, Renya threw a side kick into the man's sternum, propelling him into the two behind him and sending all three into the wall. The third was already out from the kick, and the final two slammed their heads against the wall, losing consciousness instantly.

The ones inside the room stepped out, impressed with as the ease with which their three allies had dispatched their targets.

Turning to Renya, Thea decided to admit something. "I think your sister hates me."

"Hm? That shouldn't be right, you're a woman." Renya replied. "Nyssa loves strong women."

"Yeah, and she also loves her brother, apparently." Thea added with a shrug.

With a laugh, Renya waved her off playfully. "I'm sure you're mistaken~"

Thea sighed at his response. He always found a different way to deny the fact that he and his sister's relationship was by no means normal.

"You two need a room?" Asked the tank, with a rather smug smile.

"No, I prefer it when she's angry." Replied the Heir to the Demon, with a wink.

Tank nodded in approval, patting him on the back as Thea blushed and the other members whistled. "You're alright."

"Hm, I never caught your name." Renya admitted, turning to him and holding his hand out. "Renya Raatko, Chaos Seer."

"Simon Brezhnev," He responded, shaking Renya's hand. "Russian Knight."

Renya blinked, surprised at his codename. "You're kidding... Isn't that racist?"

"Oh shut up, Ren." Thea commented, nodding at Simon. "I'm Thea Queen."

"You can call her Speedy," Renya added. "Because she's always running her mouth."

_________________
Vroom:
 

Izaya's The Boss:
 

Stomp That Shit!:
 

Shizu-chan's Seismic Toss:
 

Chill Izaya/Poor Izaya:
 
Back to top Go down
Cruton
Squire
avatar


Age : 34 Registration date : 2010-10-13 Number of posts : 55 Location : Clermont
Stats
Class: Shadow
Race: Immortal
Affinity: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Tue 05 May 2015, 01:26

Disoriented a man open his eyes and looks around, vision still fuzz he tries and gain some bearings, “Sonic grenades, been some time since we got hit with them huh, you’ll probably be out a bit longer, why couldn’t we just sneak in would have been less of a headache now time to breakout.” His eyes focus and he looks to find that he is in a jail cell with standard doors, in the cell next to him there’s another man still out. “Well the good thing is this prison didn’t upgrade their cells so getting out is no problem especially since they didn’t take my watch, I just hope you didn’t get fazed by those grenades since we were hit as you were contacting Harpy.” With that he smashed his watch taking the battery and some wires rearranging them to make a small electromagnet with the watch and used it to release the latch of his cell. He then proceeded to do the same to the other man’s cell dreg the other man out and began to message his temples, “I know you’re enjoying the nap, Saiko, but we got a mission to do, besides I’m not use to only hearing my voice.”

Elsewhere a group of young hopefuls are giving introductions: Simon Brezhnev, Renya Raatko, Thea Queen; another looks at the men the three just beat up. “See their badges, their security at Waterberg Labs, oh and I’m Takadia Ethen.” Thea acknowledges Takadia “Waterberg they’ve been all over the news, one of their scientist, a Herbert Fredrickson, was working on some cure tonic or something.” Ren heard heavy boot coming from the room they just left as well as from up ahead “soldiers are coming from the hole they blew in the wall back in the room probably armed and it seems the facilities militia are coming from ahead, we should get some cover.” Everyone scanned their area Takadia saw a double door with a cafeteria sign on the doors, “Over there the cafeteria our best bet in a building like this a cafeteria has two ways in and out, I use to work commercial buildings, we should be able to avoid at least some fighting.” Simon responds “that sounds good, Ren you pretty sure the two aren’t the same?” Ren closes his eyes and concentrates, “Yes, they have small differences in their approach, let’s take the cafeteria route.” They make their way through the cafeteria as gun fire breaks out behind them, the next room vary open area with a walk way above them.

(What’s going on I hope you have good reason for rubbing my temples) “It’s calming alright” Saiko sits up with a silent chuckle (what’s the status) “Well we’re in and out of our cells, got hit with sonic grenades so your PK might be a bit off, our equipment was taken so I guess that should that should be our first prerogative.” There was an explosion and a little after the sound of automated turrets “couldn’t ask for a better distraction.” Saiko was already up and headed out (I heard someone lose a finger from my switch hatchet this way GM) GM follows Saiko to a room where someone cries out in agony, they enter and quickly incapacitate the others in the room and get their gear. (Alright now I have the map we should keep radio silent from her on Saiko) (I agree) They headed out to complete their mission GM use the map to find their location then the best path to the objective. As they made their way they heard a quick fight and some banter, they stayed out of sight somehow knowing when to slow or take cover without words or signing and soon they were at the objective. (He’s inside I got it quick and clean, GM get the sample then destroy the rest) With that they head in Saiko takes out the scientist as a small group spots the act.

Thea look up at the walk way right as the man she recognized as Herbert Fredrickson gets shoot in the back of the head. “Owe my god they killed him” she shrieks. Ren turns hearing the gun shot he catches Thea as she drops “You’re not going to faint on me are you” “No but we can’t let them get away with that” Simon runs over to them seeing two men on the walk way but the dead body one slowly setting the dead man down while the other is attaching something to some containment thing “I think they’re going to destroy the cure all should we do something?” Takadia walks over “we were told to survive and confronting them may be unwise but if they’re the bad guys I couldn’t sleep knowing I didn’t do the right thing.” Ren looks at Thea and she gives him that Queen, we got to do something, look “First we got to get up there,” The four look around and find a spot where with a few sure step they can get up to the walk way, each with their own method get to the walk way. Up there Thea asks the man with the gun why, he just stares at her, she asks again, no change, her and Ren prepare to attack the man puts the gun away and gets ready himself. Simon and Takadia go for the other guy knowing the other guy didn’t answer they don’t even try to talk and just attack.

(They’re going to attack me shall I take them out) Saiko asks (It seems their not connected to anything just hold your own we’ll figure something out) GM responds as the other two come his way the tank clothes lines him off the walk way, seeing the ground approach he spins and lands on the a knee with his fist on the ground someone approaches from behind he stands with an elbow in their face the two guys who attacked jump down, Saiko looks from the walk way GM looks back at him and give that Queen, I got this, look.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
Kuromugi
avatar


Age : 27 Registration date : 2008-09-20 Number of posts : 737 Location : .............
Stats
Class: Rouge
Race: Half-Dwarf
Affinity: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Mon 18 May 2015, 22:19

Thea and Renya close in on Saiko, Renya leads with a kick to his chest making Saiko stumble back. Thea then hits him with a flying superman punch, Saiko strikes her abdomen with his forearm sending her straight into Renya. The former member of the League of Assassins catches her and steadies them both as Saiko kicks. Thea straight in the chest knocking them both flat on their back, Renya flips to his feet and helps her up. Thea then leads with a side kick to Saiko’s knee knocking him to a kneel as Renya clocks. Him in the face with a palm before grabbing Saiko’s wrist and twisting his arm to keep him down. Thea then runs up and hits Saiko square in the jaw with a upwards crescent kick, Saiko’s body rises into the air. And as he falls back down he rolls forward untwisting arm, Saiko then ends the roll on to his feet and pushes Renya into Thea. Both hit the bar of the walk way and flip over its side, and somehow manage to get a grip on the bar.

(Simultaneously)
The man struck by GM cries out “He hit me”, Simon looks at the man and says “Why wouldn’t he we attacked him dumbass”. The man silently whimpers as a few of the group stand down GM smiles and looks towards Simon and Takaida. “Tall and handsome is mine boys” GM turns to see a girl in tight battle suit bouncing from foot to foot. Simon laughs and says “He’s all yours Ash”, she blows him a kiss before looking at GM. “Don’t take this the wrong way but I gotta kick your ass, but I’m free on Wednesday if you wanna give me a go” Ash ends it by giving him a wink. GM grins as he switches form, Ash leads with some rolling kicks which GM diverts with a swipe of his arms. She then jumps into the air wrapping her feet around his head and swings herself round throwing GM to the ground. GM then strikes the pressure points in her thighs with the tips of his fingers. Before he can capitalize a massive rock hand grabs him by the throat. And drags him across the ground a few feet before lifting GM up and throwing him through the cafeteria doors. “What the fuck are you” shouts the man with a fractured nose, and the Meta turns to face him and growls “Sven”.


(Back on the walkway)
Thea misses with her kick and Renya gets countered as Saiko moves towards them, Renya moves to strike when he feels danger. He flips backward as bullets tear through the floor of the walk way, he looks to see Thea being thrown towards him as bullets ping of Saiko’s armor. Both stare at him as he barrels towards them as containers behind him start to explode. Renya grabs Thea and runs out of the blast radius before getting sent to the floor from the shock. As the two get to their feet and turn to see a bar protruding from Saiko’s ribs. He slowly forward before stopping a few feet from them, he then grabs the floor of the walk way and pulls it. Blood pours down the bar as he bends the floor up so high that they can no longer see Saiko. As Renya and Thea get to their feet they both hear (Run) scratching at the back of their minds. They then start running down the walkway as explosions start to go off behind them.


(In the cafeteria)
GM catches Simon’s fist in a wisk and twists it causing the tank to loose balance and get flipped onto his back. He then kicks a skillet into his hand and slaps Takaida’s knuckles completely blocking his punches, Sven goes to punch GM when several loud shots are fired. They all turn to see a women get gunned down and Sven completely looses it screaming “Sia”, his body hardens even more as e charges towards the soldiers. They fire on him only to have their shoots bounce off harmlessly, GM leaps through the ticket window firing three arrows each putting down a soldier as he runs to the other recruits. Sven crushes one gunner against the wall and snaps another’s neck with a back hand, GM flips a table just in time to block a flurry of bullets. He then slides over to Sia and places his hand against her throat to try and stop the bleeding. He shouts “Ash help me treat her wounds”, without a word as Slides next to them and starts wrapping the wounds with enough pressure to slow the bleeding. GM then pulls out a syringe and injects the fluid into Sia to take her out of shock. By this time Simon and Takaida are with them and GM tells the group “We can save her but we have to get out of here now”!

_________________
Nomiz adelphous tous alethinous philous
Back to top Go down
http://ichi-kunprophecy.forumotion.net
Sangios
He Who Was Born With the First Troll and Shall Perish With the Last
avatar


Age : 24 Registration date : 2011-08-16 Number of posts : 97 Location :
Stats
Class:
Race: Human
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Thu 04 Jun 2015, 22:10

"When did we enter a Michael Bay film?" Renya wondered aloud, as he pulled Thea along behind him.

"...What?" Thea gave him a confused reply, having only caught parts of the sentence, given the explosions going off behind them.

Renya glanced back at her, shifting his movement a bit to the left, causing her to do the same as a piece of burning metal flew past where they'd been running. "Explosions everywhere, things that shouldn't be exploding, explode. Even things that aren't flammable are blowing up right now."

"Is that really what you're thinking about right now?" Thea responded with a blank expression.

Kicking a door off it's hinges, Renya darted off to the right down a hall, having successfully fled the Zone of Bay. "Yes, yes that is what I'm thinking about right now. It makes no sense, even considering Metahumans or that flying asshat."

"You mean Superman?" Thea tilted her head, stopping to catch her breath.

Renya merely nodded, lifting his left index finger to his left ear and activating a device. "Hey, Felicity? You there?"

Thea looked up, surprised as he now seemed to be listening to a response. "Wait, you've been able to contact her the whole time?"

Lifting a hand to quiet Thea, Renya laughed. "It's okay, you can just ignore her if she starts acting all pouty and uncute~ Hm? Yeah, I know that, she IS my sister. Tell Ollie to smack her around a bit, that'll make her more bearable. That, or call Sarah to Starling. I don't think she's busy right now."

He looked at Thea, who was staring at him blankly. "Oh, right, I always get turned around when I talk to you, Felicity. Things went more or less the way I foresaw they would, though there were some things I wasn't expecting. You can track our location now, right? I just need to know where we are exactly. Oh, sure, take your time. I'll contact you again in a few, there's something we need to attend to."

Deactivating the mic in his ear, he motioned Thea to follow before walking ahead.

"Why did you wait so long to call her? And is Nyssa in Starling City right now?" Thea wondered.

"Yeah, she's wondering where I've been. I sort of neglected to tell her that I was possibly joining Argus." Replied Renya in a nonchalant manner, blatantly ignoring the first question, given that he had simply forgotten about the device Felicity had given him.

Thea sighed, "Well, aren't you brother of the year?" Shaking her head, she spoke again. "Where are we going now?"

She watched him move around a corner, and heard a short struggle before a gunshot. Hurrying around the corner, she saw him standing over a dead soldier, having killed the man with his own gun.

Renya checked the gun that was now in his hand, then looted the dead man for his radio and all the ammo he had on him. "A woman got shot while we were getting inducted into a Transformers movie. She can make it, but not here. There's a hangar not too far from here, so we'll go secure it and get all our friends aboard a plane, before making our dashing escape."

"...What about that guy back there?" Thea looked up at him. "Do you think he's dead? I mean, he deserves it, but...I kind of feel like he saved me just now..."

Renya glanced behind Thea for a few moments, before smiling cheerfully. "Don't worry about him. Let's just get to that hangar!"

He activated the earpiece again, chuckling. "Thanks Felicity, have I ever told you I love you? Yeah, I really love you- Hm? Well, tell Nyssa that I'll never say that to her, so she should just stop complaining about my distant behavior." He deactivated it once again, lifting the gun to fire two shots.

Two men fell dead at the other side of the corridor, a bullet between the eyes of each man.

Thea found herself once again amazed, at that action, but quickly came to her senses. "So where are we?"

"An island in the Atlantic." Renya replied. "By plane, it shouldn't take long to get to safety. I'm sure Argus will be contacting us when we escape. After all, while we were busy 'surviving', our supervisors finished whatever assignment Argus wanted from us."

"Supervisors?" Thea blinked, "Don't tell me you mean-"

Renya pat her on the head a few times, "Don't worry about it, really."

He turned to lead once again, making way toward the hangar of the island, where they would find a plane. Reluctantly, Thea Queen followed behind him.


In Starling City, the Arrow Lair.

"Hey, hey, don't kill the messenger!" Felicity exclaimed, fearful of the glare she was currently receiving from Nyssa Raatko. "He told me to tell you, so I did!"

Oliver Queen sighed, shaking his head. "You know, Felicity, there are times when you don't pass on messages. This was one of them. I'm pretty sure that Ren wasn't being entirely serious, anyway."

"My brother has been very distant lately, even more so than usual!" Nyssa exclaimed, angrily cutting a practice dummy in half with a single swing of her drawn sword. "He might be entirely serious, after all!"

John Diggle sat nearby, taking a break from his Chinese fried rice, to marvel at Nyssa's handiwork. "I'm sure your big brother loves you very much, Nyssa."

"Are you mocking me, John?" Nyssa asked with a low growl.

"What? No, I'm not!" Diggle replied quickly, returning to his meal without another word.

"Nyssa, you need to relax." Oliver suggested.

Felicity looked to her computer, as an alert went off. "Armed robbery on 12th! Two officers were already shot!"

She turned to see Oliver and Diggle already halfway geared up.

"If you do things my way, it's okay to tag along." Oliver decided, looking to Nyssa. "Might be a good way to take your mind off of Renya."

With a sigh, Nyssa resigned herself to it. After all, she was well aware that her relationship with her beloved brother had been quite strained since the death of their birth mother. "Very well."

_________________
Vroom:
 

Izaya's The Boss:
 

Stomp That Shit!:
 

Shizu-chan's Seismic Toss:
 

Chill Izaya/Poor Izaya:
 
Back to top Go down
Cruton
Squire
avatar


Age : 34 Registration date : 2010-10-13 Number of posts : 55 Location : Clermont
Stats
Class: Shadow
Race: Immortal
Affinity: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Sat 20 Jun 2015, 04:17

Several people sit behind an overturned table around an injured woman while some sort of rock man commences to destroy the ones who caused the injury. (GM the two that I battled were heading to the hanger they’re also in communication with Queen and feline) Saiko relays (You bleeding out, your focus seems off) GM responds (Don’t worry I’m fine, flesh wound, just get those people to safety, as you know, they’re not involved in this) Saiko says (Yeah I got it even if you have metal through you, they’re priority, just try to stay conscious I’ll be back for you) GM exclaims (Roger that) Saiko retorts. “Crazy ass” GM exhales “What was that?” Ash asks “Unimportant, the two that were fighting the big guy are headed to the hanger we need to do the same any pilots here chopper and other wise I’m not sure what we’ll find.” GM questions “I can fly any commercial and military aircraft, Takadia Ethen, at your service.” Takadia reviles “You realize we were just fighting like five minutes and that responds was totally ex-military, future advice don't jump to judge or trust so lightly information and facts give a big part of the picture.” GM proclaims “So should I or shouldn’t I trust you?” Takadia exasperates “Not the place for thinking right now the place for action, Sven Your friend need bullet guard escort, head down the right corridor, Ash, Takadia, and other guy take care of Sia and get behind Sven, everyone else follow I’ll watch the side” GM directs as he shoot a few arrows incapacitating soldiers. With a confused look Takadia complies as Ash and Simon laugh and do the same, Sven also heads to the right corridor gaining some composure for Sia’s sake and the group head to the hanger.

Ren and Thea quickly make their way to the hanger with Felicity telling directions and them each guarding a side, “we’re close and watch the door Thea” Ren says as the next door gets flung open and a guard emerges. Thea roundhouses the guard and continues running “how could they be our supervisors we just randomly came across them?” Thea asks “Yeah that kind of surprised me, we were most likely not supposed to cross paths; we were the distraction to occupy the soldiers and guards, we may have lost points in our review, those two were probably unaware of our presents Argus likes their secrets. My turn then your third door” Two guards come from a hall on the left, Ren grabs the first guards gun flip him over his shoulder using the momentum to flip drop kick the second then Mr. Miagi punches the first then keeps running to the hanger. The third door opens as a female soldier steps out with another behind her, Thea runs up the wall and flying jump kick the woman landing and sweep kick the second and shuts the door on the soldiers head then continues to the hanger. “We’ll see once we get out of here if your right, Ren, the hangers just ahead right?” Thea replied. “Yes, let secure it,” They open the door, once inside Ren slumps his shoulders.

Sven walks at a moderate pace taking turns as GM says soldiers at every turn, Takadia and Ash carry Sia behind him and Simon went to the back of the group to guard the rear. GM veered away from the group taking down soldiers and procuring weapons for some of the others in the group. (There is a large group of soldiers down the right to but the left is clear) Saiko relays (You took them out you mean you at least remove the metal from you?) GM asks (you can’t have all the fun though there may be straggler, it’s in a weird area I’ll need your help) Saiko remarks (well we’re almost to the hanger you should shift gears and procure the sample I can take care of the rest with these guys) GM remits (under stood see you later) Saiko complies “Sven left that hall should lead to the hanger, Ash is Sia doing well?” GM exclaims “She’s fine though I’m glad we’re close” Ash says. Everyone was surprised how clear this route was before they know they were in the hanger, what occupied the hanger were a few down guards and a sulking Ren “Why helicopters any plane I’d have no problem but I haven’t got around to helicopters yet” “Come on Ren get yourself together the others are here” with Theas remark he composes himself. “We’ll need to open the roof but once we do that we’ll be swarmed by soldiers, they probably don’t want witnesses.” “Alright pick one close to the back, Sven you need to calm yourself and take Sia she’s you responsibility now.” GM told “But the swam of soldier, you’ll need me” Sven exclaims. GM looks in his eyes and says “You’ve done enough Sia is the one who needs you now” Sven’s rocky exterior crumbles and he returns to normal “Ok, and sorry for dragging and throwing earlier” he then takes Sia from Ash and Takadia and carries her to the chopper and sits in the seat closes to the door. “No worries it was a fight.” GM says and turns to Ash “So Ash you’re physically fit with good arm strength and I know you’ve been itching to fight would you like to help me?” “Well when you flatter a girl like that how can she say no, what you need me to do?” Ash responds. Ren steps up “I can help too.” “Actually you are for defense” GM hands him his bow and quiver “can you use this” Thea spouts “He’s league of assassins” GM ignores her “Can you?” “Yes” Ren says, “You defend the chopper and Ash, now Takadia prep the chopper everyone else get in and Simon get the rope latter ready for Ash.” GM turns to Ash again “You ready for some fun, Ash?” “What you have in mind, babe” Ash asks with a wink. “You are going to help get the guards to open the door however you wish and beat them up while I open the roof sound good?” GM explains. “Sounds fun just don’t fall for me like they will I like my men resilient, kay”.

Ash goes to the door and knocks looking and acting innocent, “What are you doing here, Miss?” a guard asks through the door “I’m sorry I can’t hear you through the door, mister, my daddy brought me here and I got lost I just need directions to get back to him.” Ash explains with puppy dog eyes and he opens the door to comply, as soon as she can she pull open the door and beats the pulp out of them. Moments later she opens the door. “Nicely done, now make your way to the chopper I’ll cover your escape,” GM describes as the roof starts to open, “Wait you’re not coming with, maybe I can still help you out?” Ash retorts, “You’ve done enough and I still have things to do.” Gm tells her, “Fine but you still owe me a fight and I won’t be stood up.” Ash says as she heads to the chopper and the soldiers storm in, GM throws several smoke grenades and the runs into the smoke taking down soldiers as the chopper leaves the hanger and Ash is pulled in by Simon, GM salutes them and then disappears into the shadws

Back to top Go down
Ryerai
Kuromugi
avatar


Age : 27 Registration date : 2008-09-20 Number of posts : 737 Location : .............
Stats
Class: Rouge
Race: Half-Dwarf
Affinity: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Fri 07 Aug 2015, 21:31

Amidst the commotion created by the chopper taking flight the wounded Saiko incapacitated several of the armed soldiers. He knelt down for a reprieve only to have the front man of advancing company, nail him square in the chest with a high caliber shotgun slug. Knocking him down and causing him to slam head, the overwhelming pain sets something off inside him. As his eyes go from black to blood red, the squad of soldiers surround his wreathing body. It is then that Saiko snaps and begins to fill the soldiers full of holes.

(Meanwhile)

[Saiko you their?]…….[Damn.]Gm pulls himself out of the maintenance shaft of the hangar and dusts himself off. [Sophia can you locate Saiko for me], there is a moment of silence before Sophia says [south hall between labs six and nine]. Gm sighs and says [thanks I owe you one, evac us in 40 Soph] she responds [roger]. Gm then sprints back into the explosion ridden facility. It takes him 25 minutes to get to lab six were he can hear the firefight going on in the hall. It is then then Gm notices that the entrance to the hall is blocked by debris. He mutters a curse under his breath before surveying the area and evaluating the best probability of success.

(On the other side of the wall)

Saiko shoots out a soldiers knees then his wrists, and then puts the barrel against the man’s skull before unloading. The last three bullets into the man’s skull, Saiko then gets hit in the shoulder by a few assault rounds that bounce off of his combat suit. Annoyed he grabs the executed soldiers M16 and fires on the rest of the soldiers. [Roman] GM shouts in his head, but Saiko keeps unloading on the soldiers as Gm screams again. [ROMAN!!!!]Saiko hesitates and gets shot by another slug throwing him off balance, as Gm screams one more time [ROMAN!]. Saiko grunts and says [What?], [this is going to hurt] responds Gm as the wall beside Saiko blows up. Gm leaps through the fire and debris as he releases a glowing sonic grenade into the air. He then goes into a roll and ends up standing in front of Saiko, whom screams [FUCK!!] as GM rips the metal shaft out of Saiko. And injects the formula into Saiko’s neck as both of them are blasted into the wall by the sonic grenade. Both lay crumpled against the wall buried in debris as Sophia says [in three, two, and one]. At one both Saiko and Gm are teleported from the facility as it erupts in a massive explosion!

(In the chopper)

As the facility erupts into a mushroom cloud explosion the sheer force of the blast shakes the chopper. Forcing Takeda to get it back in control, Renya makes his way to the cockpit and asks “is she going to hold together Takeda”? Takeda quickly makes the adjustments to steady the plane before saying “yeah were going to be alright. Everyone in the back alright”, Renya looks over to Thea who is sitting in the co-pilot seat. She looks back at him and nods that she is ok, “I’ll take take that as a yes then” says Takeda. It is then that the low fuel indicator starts blinking causing Takeda to curse profusely. Until he notices what looks like a military facility just close enough for them to land. “Were going to have to make an emergency landing their and hope the soldiers don’t shoot us”. Renya falls down to a kneel as his mind is hit by a vision that informs him that Amada Waller is going to greet them. Thea unbuckles herself and helps Renya to his feet. She silently asks him what if going on and he mouths Waller. It only takes them a few minutes to land at the helipad were they are greeted by Waller and several agents of Argus. She looks at them all and smiles as she says “You all passed welcome to project WEAPON of Argus and STAR labs”.


(In Starling city)

GM and Saiko exit the teleportation only to have arrows fired at them, the two effortlessly grab the arrows. As they look to see the Green and Red arrow standing in front of them, Roy goes to knock another arrow. “Stand down Roy” Says Oliver as he pushes Roy’s bow to the side, Roy re aims it at Saiko’s head before saying. “I told you that they would figure out that Renya and Thea are infiltrating Argus for us Ollie”. Oliver says very sternly “Roy what the hell is wrong with you”, Saiko completely ignores Roy and says “Oliver we need your help”.


_________________
Nomiz adelphous tous alethinous philous
Back to top Go down
http://ichi-kunprophecy.forumotion.net
Sangios
He Who Was Born With the First Troll and Shall Perish With the Last
avatar


Age : 24 Registration date : 2011-08-16 Number of posts : 97 Location :
Stats
Class:
Race: Human
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   Wed 19 Aug 2015, 19:23

Within the Argus-Star Labs facility, where the newly initiated Argus members had arrived. After explaining the actual details of the mission, Amanda Waller had them each shown to the rooms they would stay in when they were on site, so they could relax and freshen up. Meanwhile, the injured were taken care of by the top doctors.

Renya stood under the water raining down from above, from a rainforest shower head. His hands were pressed against the wall, eyes closed as he allowed the water to drench him gently.

He was slightly alarmed that Waller somehow knew that he preferred this specific shower type, and was wondering if every room had been personalized to some extent for the members, or if she was just trying to butter him up. He was leaning toward the latter, as Amanda Waller had always had an odd interest in him since their first meeting years back.

"Thea's room is a bit far from mine, isn't it? Is Amanda jealous, or something?" With a light breath, he spoke again, "Nothing like a woman scorned, huh?"

Satisfied with the shower, he shut off the water and turned to take the nearby hanging towel, drying himself off. As his hair was long, he didn't bother going overboard with drying it. Exiting the shower, he stepped over to the comfy looking bed and dressed his lower half first.

He remained where he was for a few moments, before dropping the towel upon the bed and glancing over his shoulder. "Hello, Amanda."

Amanda Waller had made herself comfortable in a chair behind him, and was sipping on some wine. "I suppose it was a bit much to think I could surprise you, Renya. More importantly, you seem to have gotten more handsome since I last saw you."

"...I wonder if this classifies as a breach of power? Isn't it also sexual harassment if my boss decides to go all voyeur on me because she likes what she sees?" Renya wondered, crossing his arms as he turned toward her, without actually looking at her. "I mean really... Dad is already creepy enough, so why do I have to put up with you too now?"

"What a way to speak to your new boss." Amanda remarked, holding out a glass of wine.

Renya moved to take the glass, before retreating to the bed before the woman could touch his hand. "This smells expensive, Amanda."

He took a sip, "Tastes expensive too."

"You're always playing hard to get, aren't you?" Amanda replied with a smile. "Of course I wouldn't hold back when trying to please you."

"Yeah...except there's no need to." Renya smiled to himself as he drank more wine. "I think I made it quite clear before, that I don't have any interest in you. At least, not beyond your use in tactical advantages and information gathering."

Amanda laughed, "I think you're just denying our connection because it scared you. It must be much easier to play around with cute little girls like Thea Queen, hm?"

Renya laughed as well, "Thea's one thing, she's legal by the way, so don't try to go there. But do you think the other two can be called cute little girls?"

Amanda opened her mouth to make a snide response, but stopped when she heard a phone go off.

"Ah, speak of the sisterly devils." The man picked up his phone with a smile, answering. "Hey there Kori-chan, Koma-chan~ Eh!? No way, I don't mean anything by it! It just sounds more natural to greet Kori first!"

Amanda set her glass down, observing Renya. She knew Kori and Koma referred to the two Tamaranean Princesses known as Starfire and Blackfire, respectively. As Renya was the only person on Earth who knew their real names, yet disliked using the full version, Kori and Koma was all anyone else knew of the names. The sisters had been enemies, until starting to live together when they both began dating the same man. The reason both fell for the son of Ra's Al Ghul was unknown, but it was considered an incredible achievement for him to have more or less tamed to villain Blackfire, to the point that she'd ignored the empire she had played a part in ruling.

Renya sweat slightly, as the conversation had already gone in a dangerous direction. "D-don't worry about it, I'm at least still on Earth~ No, I can't really tell you where, since you'd both zoom over here FTL style, and cause problems for everyone... Eh? No no, I'm not troubled by you girls in the least! Others are, though."

He sighed deeply after a few moments, "Okay, okay... I really can't tell you where I am now, but I can at least tell you that I'm just allied with Argus for the time being. Yeah, Dad's fine with it. He probably hopes that I'll go around slaughtering entire civilizations and bathing in their collective blood. Of course I won't..."

His eyes went to Waller, "If they think they can make me do something that goes against my code, I'll do anything I have to, to take them down instead."

"What a bold claim, Renya. You should know that I wouldn't send you off to do something you disapprove of." Amanda noted calmly.

Renya gasped, loud yells being heard from the phone. "O-oh, yeah, I'm not alone right now... It's uh...well, Thea of course. What? It doesn't sound like her? How can you even...? Er, I was joking, it's Amanda Waller. She's just in my room to chat. We've been..."

He froze, biting his lip as he gave Amanda a blank look. "Friends...for a while now~ Oh no, you're right. I don't think she has any other friends either."

He smirked as he noticed the woman's temper fire up. "But don't worry, Thea IS here. Just not here here at the moment. Hm? Oh. Nyssa's probably still moping around in Starling. I assume Sarah is off being Sarah, somewhere in the world. What about you girls? I'm happy that you haven't killed each other yet! Wait...did something that cute really come out of Koma's mouth? I'm touched that you're willing to put up with Kori for me~ I'll reward you well the next time I see you! Uh, yeah, you too of course, Kori. It's really impressive that you've been able to avoid causing too much damage when Koma provokes you~"

"So, how are the others? Eh? Beast Boy and Terra hooked up?! Wow, congratulate them for me, I'm really happy for them! What about Robin and Cy? Have they found their other halves yet? Oh! So Dick and Barbara are together now? Jim must be all kinds of happy that his daughter is with Batman's protege~ Ah, so Cy is still single. That's sad... Maybe we'll go get him laid with a guys night, the next time I'm in town. No, of course I won't participate, it'll be for Vic. I mean, I already have you two to deal with- Er, you two are the ones I love most~ Yeah, love you both! See you later~"

Amanda held back a chortle as Renya hung up, "Well that was mostly amusing."

Renya went to put a shirt on, sighing. "Those two are the biggest trials I have to overcome constantly. Thea's understanding and Sarah's open in between Nyssa and I. If I pissed those two off, I'd be obliterated."

"What about you and Nyssa?" Amanda inquired.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." Renya scratched his head, looking at her. "If you're wondering how things are between us, they're about the same as before. She's no less an irritating little sister, than she was when we were young."

Amanda tilted her head, "And there's nothing more? Nothing at all? Everyone knows that you two don't stop where you claim."

Renya sighed again, "It's annoying when all of you say things like that. Nyssa's just the little sister I put up with, to respect Mom's memory. If she hadn't made me promise to look after her, I wouldn't even want anything to do with Nyssa. She's the little sister that I have no choice with. Talia's the big sister that I really love~ And she's with the coolest man to ever live, though Dad seems to have mixed feelings about that."

"Poor Nyssa. She truly has it rough, doesn't she?" The leader of Argus smirked at him.

Eyes averted, Renya shrugged. "She makes it rough on herself, really."

"Are we still talking about life?' Amanda asked.

"...Okay, go away Amanda. I will not sleep with you. That one time was a huge mistake, and I wish I'd never done it." Renya said sternly, staring at her.

Amanda smiled calmly, standing. "We'll see how long you can say that. We'll be working together quite closely, after all."

Renya watched the woman leave, sighing as she closed the door. "That chick creeps me out so much... I'm pretty sure she tried to drug me with that wine. It's times like this that I'm glad for Dad's rearing methods. Without him, I'd have been raped just now."

There was a knock at the door, and he went to answer. "Hey Thea, what's up?"

"I just saw Amanda coming from this direction," Thea replied, pointing toward where Amanda had left to. "Don't tell me she was here..."

"Okay, I won't tell you then." Renya shrugged, stepping aside.

Thea frowned as she walked in, closing the door. "Was she trying to seduce you? With expensive wine?"

"Something like that." Renya claimed, deciding not to mention the drug. "Probably why she has your room far from mine."

He continued before she could reply, "So how's Sia?"

Thea nodded, sitting down next to him. "She's okay. STAR Labs really is something else, after all. I heard that she'll be in top form in a week, at most. It might just be a few days."

"Really?" Renya blinked in surprise. "Their technology is that advanced? Cellular manipulation, perhaps? I should ask Cait and Cisco."

"Hm, why don't you cut your hair?" Thea asked, leaning against him and touching his hair. "It's sort of embarrassing for my boyfriend's hair to be longer than mine."

"Why don't YOU grow yours out again?" Renya countered, running a hand through her short hair gently. "It gave me more to play with, back then~"

Thea smiled, laying her head on his shoulder. "Ollie wouldn't be happy if he knew we were dating when I was 16."

"We weren't dating. You were just really slutty, and kept forcing yourself onto me." Renya deadpanned without looking at her.

"Yeah, and you were so weak that you couldn't fight off a teenager." Thea quipped. "Ra's obviously doesn't do well with raising Assassins, does he?"

"Dad wouldn't be happy if heard you making fun of me at his expense." Renya claimed, poking her nose.

Thea caught his finger, licking it seductively. "Are you going to let Felicity know that we're okay?"

Renya pulled Thea into his lap, "I'll call her in two hours. Maybe three. Or maybe tomorrow morning."

"Wow, you're confident in yourself, aren't you?" Thea wondered, setting her hands on his cheeks.

"You're just easy compared to the superpowered Princesses~" Renya replied tauntingly.

Thea shook her head, pushing him down onto the bed. "I think I'm gonna have to show you how wrong you are~"


Starling City. Felicity's home.

"He still hasn't called?" Nyssa asked, currently sitting with Felicity and Laurel as they watched a movie while eating ice cream.

"No, Nyssa, he hasn't." Felicity replied with a smile. "I think you'd know if he had."

Laurel glanced at Nyssa, who frowned. "I'm sure Ren's fine, Nyssa. He's one of the strongest men I know."

Nyssa looked at her, "Naturally, my brother is the strongest man in my life. His safety is of no doubt in my mind. My only concern is when he will return to Starling City."

"I...think that's going to be a bit hard, depending on how tight Argus' leash is." Felicity admitted.

Laurel smiled at Nyssa, "Is Sarah coming?"

Nyssa sighed, deciding to drop the subject of Renya, even though she was annoyed since Thea was with him. "Yes, Sarah's coming here now. What of the two guests that Oliver received earlier?"

"No news yet," Felicity admitted. "John is with them too, but it must be something secret."

"I see. I could swear that I've seen one of them before, but I can't seem to recall when." Nyssa looked up in thought, trying to remember where she'd seen the one called Saiko.

_________________
Vroom:
 

Izaya's The Boss:
 

Stomp That Shit!:
 

Shizu-chan's Seismic Toss:
 

Chill Izaya/Poor Izaya:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: Weapons of Argus unleashed!   

Back to top Go down

Weapons of Argus unleashed!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Shinjuken  :: DC Universe:Dark saga -
Free forum | Games | World of Warcraft | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum